- Lightweight helmet for snowboarders and skiers. Features good impact protection.
Shred Totality Helmet - Looking for a lightweight ski and snowboard helmet that absorbs rotational energy while providing unparalleled fit and style? Then look no further than SHRED. Totality. With a ROTATIONAL ENERGY SYSTEM™ (RES) - which is the lightest and thinnest solution to rotational forces - and a ventilation system that maximises visibility and comfort by using 12 vents to draw warm air away from your goggles and helmet, the Totality delivers the performance, safety, confidence and style you need to feel like a pro and have fun.
- CONSTRUCTION: Hard shell, 12 vents,
- SAFETY STANDARDS: EN1077B (snow in Europe), ASTMF2040 (snow in the USA),
- MATERIAL: SHRED toughened ABS, super-lightweight EPS,
- WEIGHT: 460 g
- Size: S.
- Shred Rotational Energy System : The Shred Rotational Energy Management System is a patented 360-degree flotation technology that helps reduce rotational acceleration in the head during impact, mimicking the natural cushioning behaviour of the fluid between the skull and brain. It is the simplest, lightest and thinnest solution to dissipate oblique forces from any direction. RES It consists of multiple floating contact points between the helmet liner and the foam padding.
Ventilation : Specially designed vents are designed to move warm and moist air from the goggles and front of the head to the back of the helmet to prevent evaporation of the goggles and excessive sweating of the head.
Wondering which size to choose? Let us help you with this. After watching the video below, everything should become clear.